Weekly Dancing at The Livermead House Hotel,
Click here for more details about this fantastic dance venue
Thursday Evenings, 8.00pm - 10.30pm
Contact us for more information on Tel: 01803 325905
Parking on site.
For many years, Henry and Jeannie Clark have organised regular Social Dancing at the Livermead House Hotel. The Livermead has a lovely ballroom which enables dancers to experience Ballroom, Latin and Sequence in a great venue, with beautiful chandeliers providing a luxury ambience. With the best available recorded music, these evenings are going from strength to strength. Numerous special events are held throughout the year.
Dancing provides a great social life off the dance floor as well as on it and most supporters get together in small groups to socialise in other ways.
But you can’t beat regular dance nights to forge friendships and our friendly group mix and match well always making newcomers welcome.
For more information contact Jeannie on 01803 325 905
* No dances possible on these dates
Special Dance Events at The Livermead House Hotel, Torquay in 2018
- Aug 09th — “CARIBBEAN NIGHT”
- Sep 13th — “RAINBOW EVENING”
- Oct 11th — “AUTUMN SERENADE BALL” — & Charity Draw
- Nov 08th — “SPARKLERS NIGHT”
- Nov 29th — “TARTANS FOR SCOTLAND”
- Dec 20th — “CHRISTMAS DINNER & DANCE” — evening wear
- Dec 27th — “FESTIVE SEASON BALL”
Ballroom – Latin – Sequence – Old Time – and more